To celebrate the festive period, Binn Group are
offering you the chance to win vouchers for Fun Junction and Perth's Everest Inn with a Christmas colouring competition!
There are four age groups for the competition, under 6's, under 10's, under 18's and under 105's, with the winners of the two youngest groups each winning a £25 voucher for local toy shop Fun Junction and the older groups winners each receiving vouchers worth £25 for The Everest Inn Nepalese and Indian restaurant in Perth!
To enter, simply click here to download a full-size A4 image, and once you or your child has coloured it in, simply scan the picture or take a photo and upload it to our Facebook page and comment the age bracket you are entering!
All prizes are for collection from our Shore Road office and the competition closes on December 31st 2016.
Good luck and Merry Christmas from everyone at Binn Group!
Terms & Conditions
- You must be resident in Scotland, UK to enter this free competition.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over, or represented by a parent/guardian who is 18 or over.
- The winner will be formally notified by email.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize winner will be randomly drawn from all the valid entries, and contacted by Binn Group. Only the winners will be contacted personally.
- No cash alternative or alternative prize is available.
- Binn Group will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in this prize draw.
- No responsibility is accepted for inaccurate prize details.
- Use of false name or address, e.g. a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. Binn Group reserves the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity and address as directed by Binn Group before such person may claim their prize.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in this free competition implies acceptance of these rules.
- We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation.
- Binn Group reserve the right to cancel the free competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this free competition.
- These rules are governed by Scottish law.
- The promoter of the free competition is: Binn Group Ltd, Binn Farm, Glenfarg, PH2 9PX.
- All prizes are for collection only.